iReporter

The DEC Network officially announces its new Fiduciary Board Chairman: Tim Hill. Transitioning from board member to Board Chairman, Hill is a Certified...
“Worship” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrapped 30 x 40 Acrylic on Canvas “When the heart soars and a song of gratitude to God flows irrepressibly from an...
Though this month marks one year since the statewide lockdown caused by the pandemic, it also marks a special anniversary for The DEC Network: one year of...
The Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center , positioned in the center of Shops at Legacy, announces the completion of the $3.6 million renovation with...
The DEC Network has a variety of events for entrepreneurs this month, and will be kicking off a few speaker series too! We hope you can join us for one or...
“Poppies” Gallery Wrap 40 x 40” Canvas on Birchwood Resin and alcohol inks “’Poppies’ is a beautiful spring, bright colored painting with a barely green...
“Japanese Seaglass” Gallery Wrap 24 X 24” Oil, Resin “While in Japan, I harvested this seaglass from the beach. 'Japnaese Seaglass' mimics the ocean water...
“Beachcombers” Framed 35 x 27? Watercolor “I spent my childhood visiting beaches along Padre Island in the Gulf of Mexico. I always thought of the sea gulls...
Dana Cobb – Guest Contributor
Mar 23 2021
The Warren Center, a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services and support to children and families impacted by developmental delays...
Friday, March 19 th , marks the one year anniversary of Get Shift Done , a non-profit initiative that was launched in response to COVID-19 to pay a living wage...