iReporter

“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...
“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...
“The Light Fantastic 1” by Fran Chausse White Framed 20 x 24" Oil “My heart leaps when I see a rainbow in the sky!” Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
“Morning Light” by Jackie Railsback Framed 21 x 17" Casein “To be in the mountains early morning and on location was a surreal experience. I chose casein for...
“Anatomy of Nature 1” Gallery Wrap 36 x 24? Oil & Wax on canvas “This painting is a reminder of Grace… Reminiscing about lands not discovered and making ones...
The Uplift Education Art Show arises from a partnership that began in 2016 between NorthPark Center and the Uplift FREE charter school network. Funding from the...
“Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary” Framed 36 x 24? Polymer Clay on Multimedia Board “This work attempts to capture the moment in time when, in an instant,...
“Sweeneys’ Oak” Gallery Wrapped 48 x 48? Acrylic on Canvas “The Sweeney ranch sits at the beginning of the hill country in Morgan Mill. From the rockers on...
For more than 50 years, The Warren Center, a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services, and support to children with developmental...
“OH” Gallery Wrap 40” diameter Mixed Media with Gold Leaf “Used discarded cardboard & bubble wrap for stamping. Playing with shapes in paint & gold. What...